CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-16T22:03:42+00:002007 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-16T22:03:42+00:00
- Replaced oil pressure sending unit.
- Clean drain holes for windshield/sunroof leaking into car
- No power to rear defogger. Inspected circuit and found poor connection at relay; relay is very loose. Underhood fuse box will need to be replaced but part is discontinued.
- Used Car Service/inspection–Check all fluids, belts, suspension etc.
- Replace Oil Pressure Sensor
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
Dennis C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2021