CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-25T22:01:20+00:002004 Ford Crown Victoria CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-25T22:01:20+00:00
- Found the EGR tube had been previously repaired by using "JB-Weld" and not holding pressure causing an EGR to not read correctly causing erratic check engine light issues and running issues
- Had 4-different size tires causing the ABS system to engage and stop the car.
- NCSI emissions inspection
- Repaired dented transmission pan that was bent, removed pan to inspect filter due to damage Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- Replaced Mounted and balanced all 4-tires
- Tire disposal tax; 2% up to 19" rim diameter, 3% for 20" and over
Richard W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2021